The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Artisan & Artist GCAM-7200 Bag

I am selling this gorgeous Artisan & Artist GCAM-7200 bag. Main compartment with adjustable dividers + two generous front pockets + zippered pocket on flap, and mesh zippered pocket along the inside of the flap all work together to perfectly hold a rangefinder body with lens mounted, extra lens, flash, wallet, keys, card reader, and other small essentials. Perfect for a day of street shooting. I am selling this because I've moved to a DSLR, and this is way too small now for my needs. I used it maybe a handful of times and, therefore, it is near mint. Price is fair and firm at $OLD net paypal'd to me, which includes shipping CONUS.

Note: please do not confuse this bag with the less expensive canvas flap version - this has the leather flap, and retails anywhere from $185-200 + tax/shipping.

Last edited: