The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Perfect, just fully-serviced Kodak SLR/n

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

With the D700 coming, the Kodak must go.

The camera has been fully serviced by Midwest: sensor clean, mirror box, and finder clean, all internals checked, latest firmware.

36,000 actuations

Perfect exterior rubber; they cleaned the exterior as part of the service.

All standard accessories, including the hand strap, multiple plugs for the charger, neck strap, etc.

I will include two Lexar 133X professional 2 G CF cards (Kodaks like these!).

As well, I will supply two brand new (charged once only) Li-ion 2000 mAh batteries, with metal latch. As well, I will ship the original battery which is still good for ~250 Raw images.

I will ship anywhere in the world by FedEx, insured, FREE TO YOU

Price, including shipping: $1,300 USD

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Re: Perfect, just fully-serviced Kodak SLR/n

drazin,

The camera is a Kodak Pro SLR/n (the Nikon mount successor to the Kodak DCS Pro 14n Digital SLR). The Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n (the model I am offering for sale here) has many internal improvements over the 14n. Among them is a larger buffer (512Mb), a new sensor that has far lower noise, and expanded high ISO performance (but it's no D3, of course).

Search the net for reviews; the highlights are a very low ISO mode (down to 6), and no AA filter, so it is beloved of landscape photographers, in particular, as well as studio portrait photographers. It takes all Nikon mount lenses, except the 24 TS.

In short, for certain work, it is an excellent alternative to the Nikon FX sensor cameras (the D3 and the D700), and much less expensive than either. I am told, though, by an FM member that the ZF lenses will not auto meter on this body, but all Nikon lenses will AF (if AF) and meter correctly.

hth, kl

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member

Price drop today: $1,200 USD. This will be the best SLR/n available on the net. If you have been dreaming about the 14-24/2.8, but couldn't afford the D3 to hang it on, this is the way to go. Cheers to all, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member

Price drop: $1,100 USD. This is a steal for you, and a bath for me (happens sometimes!). Cheers to all KL