Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Voigtlander lenses and accessories for Leica

Jay Clawson

FS: Voigtlander lenses and accessories for Leica

This is the remainder of my Voigtlander lens and accessory collection for Leica SM and M mount:

1. Voigtlander 35mm F2.5 Color-Skopar Classic, Black, SM, recently discontinued. LNIB. Rare, super sharp. Cameraquest price, $379, my price is $275.

2. Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide-Heliar with Finder, Black, SM, LNIB. This is the first version that scale focuses (not rangefinder coupled). Includes a VL-1 case also LNIB that has separate compartments for lens and finder. The case and lens have been discontinued, but are selling new for $429 and $65 respectively at CameraQuest. My price is $385 for this kit.

3. Voigtlander LH-1 Rectangular lens hood for 21/4, 25/4, and 28/3.5. New in box, never used. Discontinued, but currently still available from Cameraquest.com for $65. My price is $40.

4. Voigtlander Type II SM to LM adapters (3 available), suitable for bar coding for Leica M8 & M9. The Cameraquest price for these adapters is $59. My price is $40 for each adapter. I have 2 available in 28/90 indexing, and 1 in 50/75 indexing.

5. SM to LM adapter indexed for 24/35/135 lens made by John Milich (see Leica Forum for details) and milled for M8/M9 coding. Milich asks $120 per adapter - my price is $85.

All prices include Paypal fees, shipping via USPS priority mail and insurance. Ship to CONUS only to verified Paypal address.

Jay Clawson

Re: FS: Voigtlander lenses and accessories for Leica

Items 1, 2 & 3 are still available. All the adapters listed in items 4 & 5 have been sold.

Jay

Jay Clawson

Here are some photos of the 35mm Skopar.

Jay

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent on 35mm Skopar

jqberry

Payment Sent! for Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide-Heliar with Finder, Black, SM, LNIB

Jay Clawson

All items now SOLD.

Thanks everyone for your inquires and purchases!

Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Recieved the 35 Skopar today. Thanks Jay, very nice transaction, everything as described and more.
    Paul