The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Mamiya RB67 Gear for Leica

jmooney

Hi All,

I have assembled a nice RB67 kit but the reality of my situation is that it won't see much use so I'd like to trade it for some Leica gear. Here's what I have and what I roughly value it at:

RB67 ProS Body with Waist level Finder - $200
6X7 ProSD Back - $100
65mm K/L lens - $315
65mm C Lens - $275
90mm C Lens - $80
180mm C Lens - $75
645 Back - $45
RB67 ProS Body wih Waist level (cocking lever doesn't return on it's own. It works fine but you have to pull it back up yourself) -$85

Above are in great shape and all are functioning perfectly. 65mm C lens has some engraving on it. Both bodies have the rotating back adapters as well.

Here's a list of things I'm open to in trade:

50mm Elmar with serial # below 588,000 preferably
35mm Elmar with serial # below 588,000 preferably
Bessa R body (black)
Beater M2 or M3
CL with 40 Cron (preferably with working meter)

Willing to add cash to trade deals for the right gear as well. I'm not picky on condition. Cosmetics don't really matter, as long as it's working and lens glass is pretty clean and clear.

I know this list seems all over the place but I'd be happy working with any of and any combo of the gear above. Please PM me if you have something and what you are looking for and we'll go from there. Pics available upon request.

I have 100% positive (960) feedback on eBay as jmooney776 and great feedback on RFF as moony.

Thanks for reading and take care,

Jim

jmooney

Found a 35mm so updated want list:

50mm Elmar with serial # below 588,000 preferably
Bessa R body (black)
Beater M2 or M3
CL with 40 Cron (preferably with working meter)