The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F-mount and Leica M-mount lens

bluebook

Hoping to travel to Europe this summer, so looking to unload few unused equipments.

F-mount stuff:

(1) AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D. Couple of dents on the barrels. Comes with 52mm Hoya Super HMC filter. $250 net to me.

(2) AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED. Excellent condition. Comes with B+W F-Pro MRC UV filter and hood. $700 net to me.

M-mount stuff:

(3) Leica Summicron Collapsible f/2. Excellent condition. Optics is clean. $500 net to me.

Lastly, I think it's quite crazy I am proposing this but let's see:

I have Noct-Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 and Nikkor 28mm f/1.4 that I am interested to trade for a Noctilux with cash from my side. I never thought I would part with these twos but I only shoot landscape with my Nikon nowadays so these twos should really find people who will use them. Let me know if you are interested.

Let me know if you have any question. Thanks.