The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica X1

Burro39

For sale is my very lightly used Leica X1. The camera has had a Giottos Shott Glass on the LCD from day one and the firmware has been upgraded to 2.0 I am asking $1595 and that includes all that came with the camera in the original Leica box (included) but does not include the Lightroom software as that option has already been exercised. The camera is truly mint and is being sold only because it is not being used. For a package price of $1750 I will also include an Artist and Artisan black half case and two extra Leica batteries. I will sell and ship only to addresses in CONUS. The price includes paypal fees and shipping via Priority mail. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks! Paul

Last edited:

Burro39

Re: FS: Leica X1

Price lowered to $1595 from initial post. If you want an X1 and don't need lightroom or already use Aperture, this with the Package deal ($1750) is the best price I have seen. Save yourself about $600 and get a camera you cannot tell from a new one, a superb black half case and two extra Leica batteries. Send me a PM if interested.

Burro39

I have a number of other cameras which I seem to be using most of the time with fine results and the Leica sits on the shelf. It is just not being used.

V

Verneyboy

I'm prepared to pay $1450 for the camera plus cost at my expence to ship to Aud , We can buy the camera here new for $1950

Regards Vern