The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - Leica M8.2 Black Paint Body

jsungraphy

I am interested in purchasing a Leica M8.2 in black. I prefer the one in excellent+ or mint condition. If you have one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jae

stephengilbert

I have a mint black 8.2 that I'm planning to sell. The problem is that I have three lenses as well, and wanted to sell at least two of them first. If you're interested in the body with a lens (21mm Elmarit, 28mm Elmarit, or 75mm Summicron), let me know and maybe we can work something out.

The camera and lenses are all in mint condition; the lenses are late versions, six bit coded, and include Leica filters. The body has a Really Right Stuff base and handgrip. All boxes, paperwork etc., included.

jsungraphy

Found and bought it from Steve (stephengilbert). It was a very smooth deal with Steve. He is really a great guy. Thanks, Steve.

I love M8.2. It's such a wonderful camera.