The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: $600: Epson V700 film & photo scanner w/ $150-worth ANR glass (Toronto Local)

nahlene

i guys i am selling a Epson V700 film & photo flatbed scanner with 4 pieces of 135-use ANR (Anti-Newton-Ring) glass from Betterscanning.com----- $600 CAD OBO

The scanner is in great condition, i bought it a year ago new and used to to scanner 135 negatives almost exclusively (and occasionally used for reflective documents). I did not used it much as the counter is only slightly over 2000. Come with original box & cables and film holders for 135, 120 and 4×5 etc. For 135 films, it scanners 24 frames in a batch in only about 30~40 minutes at 3000 dpi, very efficient. The scanner itself is also great for reflective materials like document and photos, very fast & high quality.
The sale also includes 4 pieces of high quality ANR glass from betterscanning.com, they would significantly improve the film flatness and thus better scanning quality. I bought them half-year ago and they cost $120 + $35 shipping. The detailed information can be seen here:

http://www.betterscanning.com/scanning/insert35.html

I have included some pics made with this scanner, shot with an Olympus Zuiko 24/2.8

The only reason i am selling is because i am getting a Nikon Coolscan. Local pick-up cash-deal ONLY. Plz let me know if you have further questions.