The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Cameras & Lenses.

D

dane123

I'm selling my hasselblad gear as I now shoot nikon.

I am the original purchaser of all the gear; except the cw winder which I purchased from KEH in Atlanta. Here's the LIst:

503CW & 80mm 2.8 CFE (mint) 903swc/chrome 38mm 4.5 (mint); Zeiss 180mm CFE (mint); CW winder (excellent--purchased at KEH); PME 45 Viewfinder w/remote (near mint); 2 A12 chrome backs (near mint); JustRite Flash bracket for the 503Cw (mint). Several filters, Zeiss Softar I, B+W KSM C-Pol MRC; Hassy 2x Y6; Hassy CB 15; Hassy 3x Y; Hassy 6x R; Hassy 3x Y; and 1 UV Sky. 1 Sekonic L-558R (mint). 1 Pelican case that holds all the gear. I know it's quite a bit but I'd figure I'd try and sell it all at once at a pretty good discount. Asking $9650. In addition, I have a set of Quantum t4d flashes and 2 turbo batteries and 3 freewires and all the connecting cables for the hassy I'd let go for an additional $1,400. I prefer a local sale since this is so much gear and I'm not quite adept at Ebay, paypal. I live in Utah. Thanks. lbe

R

richard.L

pictures often help prompt the buyer --

what is the SN on the 903?

richard. TX