The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - ZF 25/2.8 (EF mount), OM21/2, Mamiya, Konica

CVickery

I have been busy buying lately and it's time to clear out a few things and bump up the lens account. I'm very busy at work for the next few days, but I'll try and get some shots up shortly.

1) Olympus OM Zuiko 21mm f2 - This is an amazing little lens, one of the fastest lenses available it this focal length. Even so it's still quite compact taking a 55mm filter. The lens is cosmetically almost perfect. If I use a 7x loupe I can see slight signs of use. Optically it's nice as well with only the slightest amount of dust. I'd rate the lens a 9.5/10. It has the Olympus front and rear caps...no hood, no case, no box. This is a bit difficult to price since they are relatively rare, but I've based my price on a discount from what I can find online.[marker] Also includes a focus confirm OM>EF adapter and a Contax step ring that functions nicly as a hood.

SOLD Price $950US or Cdn - shipped and paypalled in North America. If Canadians would like to pay by EMT I'll give a 3% discount. SOLD

2) Zeiss Distagon ZF 25mm f2.8 with ‘chipped’ Leitax EF mount - This is probably one of the most underrated ZF lenses. The lens is reasonably compact taking a 58mm filter. Cosmetically the lens is very good. There are some minor signs of use on the body, mainly a bit of paint loss on the focus ring. The hood shows a bit of wear on the edges and the flocked interior is a bit dusty. Optically it's nice with only the slightest amount of dust. I'd rate the lens an 8/10. It has the Zeiss front and Canon rear caps, the hood, and the box. The Leitax mount is the best way to use this lens on a Canon body ( http://www.leitax.com/Nikon-lens-for-Canon-cameras.html ). There is no ZE (Canon) version of this lens.

Price $800 US or Cdn - shipped and paypalled in North America. If Canadians would like to pay by EMT I'll give a 3% discount. If you’d rather not have the Leitax mount I can remove it and reduce the price to $675 shipped

3) Mamiya-Sekor C 150mm f3.5 N - This is a beautiful copy of the Mamiya 645 lens. Cosmetically and optically I'd rate it a 9.5/10. The glass is clean, aperture clicks properly, focus is smooth. There’s no marks I can find on the body and only the slightest signs of use on the mount. The lens has nice color and bokeh. Included are the original caps.

Price $125 US or Cdn - shipped and paypalled in North America. I'll give the same 3% discount to Canadians paying by EMT.

4) Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.2 - This is a beautiful copy of the Hexanon. Cosmetically and optically I'd rate it the same as the OM...a 9.5/10. I bought it to use on my mFT system, but never got around to getting the adapter. I understand that it's the best version 135mm that Konica produced. Included are the original caps and the Konica hard case.

Price $75 US or Cdn - shipped and paypalled in North America. I'll give the same 3% discount to Canadians paying by EMT.

I've done some deals here, but plenty of feedback is available on FM (same username)

Last edited: