The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! F/S Canon 17-40/4L; 1.4X Converter

fotografz

Canon 17-40/4L in EX+ Condition, shade, caps, unused pouch, in box ... $595. + $15. to ship. ConUS only.

Canon 1.4X converter non- Mk-II, EX+ condition, pouch, box ... $125. + $5 to ship. ConUs only

(Helping a friend to sell this ... Bruce Tims ...he can be contacted at: (734) 552-8554

Marc

Both items sold pending payment

Last edited:

macthenhan

Re: F/S Canon 17-40/4L; 1.4X Converter

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Sparky16

Talked to Bruce about 17-40L. Thanks.
Payment(check) Sent.

Steve

Last edited:

fotografz

1.4X is sold pending payment. Frankly, now I don't know if the extender was a MK-II or not ... I don't have the item to check ... Bruce said it wasn't ... but if it is, someone got a good deal ... LOL!

Bruce has to be contacted about lens via phone as he doesn't have internet right now ... these are not my items, I'm just helping out a pal.

-Marc