The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF28-135

Don Libby

We've decided to cull the heard so to speak and are selling the Canon EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 of Sandy's. This was bought new last March and used until Sandy replaced it with a 135 /f2.5 in October and has been sitting idea since then.

The lens is in like new condition, no fogging, no scratches, no nicks. This comes with the original box.

New cost is in the neighborhood of $410 with used selling on e-Bay for around $300. We'll sell this lens for $275 plus $25.00 shipping/insurance US and Canada and willing to sell elsewhere so long as you pick up the cost of shipping and insurance.

No photos as yet but will post within the next couple days.

Pay by PayPal without penalties or extra cost or check which must clear first prior to shipping.

Don Libby

Here's the images I'll be using to place this on E-Bay if I don't get any dibbles here. I've tracked 5-sales of this same lens in the past couple days and saw one sell for a low of $219 and a high of $285. The average sale price of the five is $257. Based on this information and the fact I'd much rather sell it here than on e-bay I've lowered the price to $250 plus $15.00 shipping/insurance US and Canada and slightly more if elsewhere. Payment by PayPal with no additional fees or check (shipping after it clears).

Questions?

Don