The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Imarect/VIOOH 35-135 Finder

rmeskill

I'll be entirely honest-I have no idea what this is worth. But as I picked it up along with a Barnack camera that I have since sold and only shoot Ms these days, I have little need for it. It's a user at best-mechanically functions fine but has seen better days. At the widest focal length (35mm and sometimes 50mm), it has a significantly darkened right side of the image-seemingly dark green or blue. In lower light situations it makes it difficult to see the edge of the frame which unfortunately didn't come out in any shots I took of it. Again, as I'm not sure what it's worth I'll leave it as a Best Offer sale-let me know if you want it and we can talk price.

rmeskill

Bump. Will consider any offer, or at least some advice on where this would find better hands. I don't shoot LTM, so don't have a need for an external finder like this...