The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 50mm f/1.2 Nikkor lens w HR-2 hood

aleksanderpolo

After getting scammed on another forum by a member who is supposedly a professional photographer with ~6000 forum posts, I finally got this lens back after losing it for more than 3 weeks, and is now re-listing it for sale only (no more trade offer for me).

For sale is the Nikon 50mm F/1.2 Lens with front and rear cap and HR-2 rubber hood.

The lens is in good condition, the glass is clear with no scratch, fungus, haze, etc. Tiny bit of cleaning mark on the front element. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly, there is no oil on blade. When I first got the lens, focusing is not 100% smooth, but after turning the focusing ring back and forth a couple of times, the focusing is smooth again and I don't notice any problem since then. Body has some wear and signs of use.

This is the Ai version which has 180 degree focus throw, vs the Ais version's 110 degree focus throw. Personally I prefer long focus throw as it allow me to focus more precisely, and the Ais's throw is too short for me but others might differ.

Price is $400 or best offer + shipping fee for USPS priority mail in US with insurance and signature confirmation. I pay the paypal fee.

Thanks for looking. For more pictures of the lens, please see:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/aleksanderpolo/album/228454

Last edited:

peterc

OH! not too far, I have a friend that is looking for this lens, but he is in Taiwan right now for vacation, I hope he sees my email soon...