The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Tenba and Domke Camera Bags

J

Jay Clawson

FS: I am thinning out my collection of camera bags. All are in like new condition and come with original inserts, straps, etc. All have adjustable and padded compartments. Paypal fees included in price. Add for shipping.

SOLD (pending payment): Tenba 638-227 Small Messenger Bag (Chocolate color) - Good for full size SLRs. Also has a separate compartment for a laptop (as shown in photo below). Lots of pockets!
List: $154
Amazon Price: $120
My Price: $60 (SOLD)

SOLD: Domke F-6, Little Bit Smaller Bag (Olive) - Good for Smaller SLRs, Compact Cameras ( I have another version of this and I love it!). Very light weight and flexible. Domke bags are a favorite with Pros.
List: $140
Amazon Price: $95
My Price: $50 (SOLD)

Lowepro Street & Field (S&F) Reporter 400AW - Good for full size SLRs. The S&F line of bags is no longer made by Lowepro, but very similar bags (less modular) are still being made by Lowepro. This AW version has a waterproof cover built-into a separate zip compartment inside the bag.
B&H last price (about a year ago): $120
My Price: $60

Last edited:

fotophil

Hi:

I will take your Tenba Messager Back. I live in Pacifica, CA (San Francisco Area). Please advise hipping costs and I will send funds by PayPal. I am on the road this week so I can check mail only evenings

Thanks

Phil Lindsay

Erik Five

Hi. Im interested in the Domke, but I live in Europe. Ill be glad to pay the extra shipping if you would ship it here though.