The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica X1 and Leica36mm Finder

3fingeredWU

SOLD TO JERRY!

Hi All,

I am selling my Black Leica X1. It has only 70 actuations, has a Giottos Schott Glass screen protector (since the camera was purchased) and a Leica Black 36mm optical finder. All items are in "new" condition and are complete with all boxes, and factory included accessories and literature. Lightroom is not included as I intalled it on my PC and on my Mac. I may be able to pull a copy from my download file.

The camera was purchased on 2/8/2011 and is perfect as are all the accessories, the boxes and the finder. The warranty is 2 years through Leica and I will be glad to assist you if you need warranty service.

I recently sold my M9 and lenses so I can't take any pictures for you. Check my references on Fred Miranda and you'll see that I have sold a lot of high-ticket items (85) - all with 100% satisfaction.

The price is $1600.00 for all! PayPal gift accepted or you pay the 2.9%. Cash or certified money order OK but I won't ship until it clears. Shipping of your choice is on you.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Last edited: