The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:P45+ Hasselbla-V 395 exposures/as new

H3dtogo

Selling my P45+ Hasselblad-V with all accessories and almost no images taken. Any bid from above 7500,00 euro will be considered, any bid above 8000,00 euro will have the back. Back can be tested and picked-up, or when you pay half my airfare, i will drop it of in New York or elsewere.

H3dtogo

Hi, I am living in Europe, Belgium. There is no camera included, just the back. As new as can be seen on the images.

I thought it was possible to use PhaseOne back without any adapter for Phase or Mamiya bodies and Alpa or Arca bodies , with the possibility to switch directly between a tech camera and a normal MF body

H3dtogo

Hi Erick. One has to chose wich system one want's to use. If you are curently using a Hasselblad 500CM and you have an Alpa with Hasselblad-V mount, you can simply swap the back between the Hasselblad and the Alpa. If you are shooting a mamiya or a contax, the back will not fit.

H3dtogo

I always thought that a P45+ was a popular back....... until now. ;-0
Bump for this great back with less than 400 exposures on it. Can be picked up in Belgium or Holland.