The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: MAMIYA ZD BACK + ACC.

Aztecaphoto

Hi all:
FS a Mamiya ZD Back (series GJ3xxx, so no purple cast, no double buffer model) as I no longer need it because the company that I work to, bought its own back.
I´m the original owner and I bought it within US (B&H invoice), and has about less than 5000 actuations (ALWAYS in studio). It´s in like new condition. no scratches or dents. glass clean.
Includes all that was supplied originally (but not LR, as I registered it) plus 2 mamiya batteries (199 usd) and an AC adapter ( 125 usd). Maybe the original box included, but not shure.

I´m going to LA from may 13th to may 15th, so if you are interested and around/living in LA, we can met and make an old fashion “face to face” deal.
I prefer that, but continental US could be ok, if done by PayPal to verified adress only.
If not sold in that dates and I´m back to Mexico, the back will remain in LA ready to be shipped. This time it has to go.

Asking $3300 usd shipping included and paypal fees. Open to serious offers.
Please contact me by private message to let you know my contact details, in Mexico and in LA.

I kow I have very few post and my english is not good, but as the only Phase One certified professional in Mexico and latinamerica, I don´t want to get a bad reputation over the forums, included the PO one.
That can give you some confidence.
http://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain/Resource-Page/Certified-Professionals-List.aspx

Saludos

Juan Antonio Flores
Mexico City

P.S. pictures tonight

Last edited:

Aztecaphoto

Bump as I´m leaving Mexico City tonight.
This back will worth 22% trade in for an IQ. Dalsa chip. Nice entry to MF. IR photography possible.

Aztecaphoto

This is a 22Mp. And it will work with Mamiya 645AFD, 645AFDII, 645AFDIII, Phase One 645AF and Phase one 645DF.
I was looking at your posts and I have to tell that the mamiya ZD back will be a nice MF entry, specialy for the price. But, the buffer is a litlle bit slow: 11 shots and then you´ll have to wait about 1-2 minutes. If you shoot like using film (10-15 shots per roll) then you know how to use it.
Saludos

Last edited: