The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 50/1.2 (LTM)

marduk

For sale is the Canon 50mm f1.2 LTM lens, comes with the original front cap, Canon UV filter and a metal rear cap. The glass is free of scratches, focusing is smooth, no oil on the blades.

It has haze on the rear element, consequently the lens delivers low contrast, some flare wide open where there is bright light in the frame and nice dreamy look otherwise (although it is useable in current state, a clean by a competent tech might bring this back to its peak). Also, the aperture could only stop between f1.2~f11, but not f16&22.

I will add photos in the evening, PM me with your email for high-res pics. I found myself with four 50's so the Canon has to go.
I'm pricing it accordingly at $325 including worldwide shipping. I'm located in Ukraine.

I have plenty experience on rff under the same name and 100% ebay feedback (apogrebennyk). I previously sold on the LF forum.