Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Phase One AF KIT/AFDIII - Body, 2 Lenses , Film Back + Nokton 50 1.5

Post Thanks / Like

Smile FS: Phase One AF KIT/AFDIII - Body, 2 Lenses , Film Back + Nokton 50 1.5

For your consideration i offer you :

Phase One AF body like new/refurb
    Mamiya 80 - for AFD/phase one lens new
    Mamiya 150 - for AFD/phase one lens used 7/10

Camera has 6months warranty 80 has full warranty and 150 has 6 months. Full box, papers and a film magazine included ! Whole kit covered by CaptureIntegration warranty.

Shipping via FedEx intl. Priority asking price 1000€ + Shipping ( If you are from EU I can get it to you without customs fees and I'll pay the shipping). Or would maybe take a trade for Canon gear. Camera is packed up and ready to be shipped within one day.
    I accept PayPal( please add for charges) and Wire Transfer, I have sold a 500CM kit on LuLa and a Leica M7 on RFF with positive feedback. This is my last piece of kit before hopefully returning to "normal" gear.

I will post pictures if requested and for any more information please feel free to contact me!

Thank you for looking !

Oh and by the way i have a VC Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with VC LTM->M adapter on sale for 400$ shipping included the lens is 10/10 but i am missing the front cap...
    Pics on demand. (also no customs fees if you live in the EU)

Thanks !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Phase One AF KIT/AFDIII - Body, 2 Lenses , Film Back + Nokton 50 1.5

PhaseOne/mamiya kit sold. Nokty still on sale!