The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica UV/IR filters

VINCET

I have a bunch of Leica UV/IR filters that I like to sell simply because I gave up on my search for the Leica M8.2 silver. People are now asking quite a lot more than I am willing to pay so the filter that I collected will need to go.

E55 silver (brand new in box never out of the box) $65
E60 black (like new but used) $75
E46 black (like new but used) $70

All price net to me. CONUS

Also, just in case, if you have a mint silver M8 or M8.2, let me know what you want for it.

Thanks
Vince

Last edited:

VINCET

FS:Leica UV/IR filters (LOWERED)

New Lower Price

I have a bunch of Leica UV/IR filters that I like to sell simply because I gave up on my search for the Leica M8.2 silver. People are now asking quite a lot more than I am willing to pay so the filter that I collected will need to go.

E55 silver (brand new in box never out of the box) $60
E60 black (like new but used) $70
E46 black (like new but used) $60

I also have:

2 E55 black Leitz UV filter in box used like new for $50 each
1 E39 black Leitz UV filter in box used like new for $45

1 Contax GA-1 adapter (in box like new) for the G system $100

All price net to me. CONUS

Also, just in case, if you have a mint silver M8 or M8.2, let me know what you want for it.

Thanks
Vince

Last edited: