The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Zeiss G Planar 45/2 with Metabones µ4/3 adapter

Jonas

I'm putting this Zeiss Planar G45/2 up for sale:

Lieferumfang, what's included:

The lens, the rubber hood, the Metabone Contax G --> µ4/3 adapter and a rear Lumix lens cap which fits the adapter perfectly.

More images of the lens on the camera together with a description of the adapter are here.

The lens is a good performer. I see no scratches on the front or the rear lens elements. Perhaps a faint cleaning mark on the rear element. There are a few dust particles inside the lens.

I have owned two of these lenses, one later black one and this chrome version. Optically they performed on par and how this copy performs can be seen at this page, scroll down to post 214 and post 217.

My price is GBP 249 (approximately EUR 285) which includes insured shipping, packing material, paypal fees and the shoe wear for bringing the parcel to the Post Office.

No, it will not be sold without the adapter. This is a bargain for a µ4/3 user. If interested send me a PM.

Thank you,

Jonas

Jonas

Ah, wth, eBay is a hassle. If interested just send me an offer and tell me why your suggested price is the right one. My PM in-box is open and I'll listen.