The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAD) Leica M9, 50 Summilux ASPH, 28 elamarit ASPH

jonny

Hi

Selling some gear. Located in northern BC.

Black Leica M9 with just over 2000 clicks. It's perfect in every way. It has had the Giottos LCD protector on the back it's whole short life. I have replaced the red Leica dot with a black one…but the red one is included if you would ever want to change that again. Includes everything as new. CAD$6400 net.

Black Leica 28 Elmarit ASPH 6 bit. Perfect as well. CAD$1800 Includes everything as new.

Black Leica 50 Summilux ASPH 6 bit. Perfect. Sharp. Amazing. CAD$3500 **SOLD**

I have sold some stuff on here before, some at FM under the same username, and lots on ebay as u09113.

Please EMAIL if you have any questions! I'm really slow at checking the PM's.

View attachment 43906

View attachment 43901

View attachment 43905

View attachment 43904

Last edited:

jonny

How about $6100 for the M9 and I will include a second battery, and a second charger, AND the thumbs up adapter.

sflxn

I might be interested in the M9 but could not google their warranty policy. I'm in the US. But then there's the custom issue. Oh well, good luck on the sale.

calabash

Got the M28. It is really a good lens and the price is more than reasonable. If I have enough money, I will also take the M9 from you. Good luck for your M9.