Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD:Mamiya AF 35mm f/3.5 Wide Angle Lens

boastudios

SOLD:Mamiya AF 35mm f/3.5 Wide Angle Lens

Mamiya AF 35mm f/3.5 ultra wide angle lens

The glass is exceptionally clean and it's in excellent cosmetic condition as you can see.

+ Lens hood.
    + Both front and rear caps.
    + Original receipt available.

Price: CAD 800.00

For Mamiya 645 auto focus system like 645AF, 645AFD, 645AFD II, 645 AFD III, and 645DF

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Several payment methods accepted.
    Last edited by boastudios; 16th May 2011 at 13:50. Reason: Added image

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mamiya AF 35mm f/3.5 Wide Angle Lens

How's the corner/center performance of this lens? How much does it need to be stopped down to obtain good corner sharpness?
    --
    Gabe

boastudios

It is not as good as the Hasselblad 35mm, but it is almost one third the price used, and much smaller and lighter. Performance is relative to these factors and subject matter and technique. Are you using film, digital back, or both and if digital, what size size sensor chip and resolution? What subject matter are you shooting and what other lenses do you have?

Mir

boastudios

I found a resolution lens test I did relatively close to the camera, flat wall, with a P30+ back, with the Mamiya 35mm f3.5 lens. One is at f4, the other at f11. I processed in C1 Pro 6 with corrections and tweak, but no "post" (real world workflow, as I believe that it is the end result that counts). Here is link to DL full res jpegs. I think the results are respectable for 31mp and an affordable, relatively fast aperture medium format wide angle. .

sarangiman

Is this still available?

boastudios

Lens has been sold to an NYC shooter, and he received yesterday. Don't have an edit button available. AM I missing something here? Still have a 105-210mm ULD, 645AFD body, 80mm available for sale.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just mark it SOLD and you do have a 72 hour window to edit your first post sold. Check out our B&S rules really helpful. I'll get this one
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com