The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Chimera 2170QR (Quick Ring for Elinchrom)

tetrode

Yeah, it's a longshot but I thought I'd give it a try. If you have one you're not using, I'd like to take it off your hands.

Dave F.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Looking into my bag of tricks and maybe selling most of my Elinchrom stuff as well . I have 2 BXRI 500 watt units and stuff

Guy Mancuso

Okay I have a off brand unit that would work with Chimera boxes if you want it 25 dollars shipped. You want the two BXRI and its free along with a load of other goodies.

Guy Mancuso

Yea just have not had time yet but if your interested let me know. I can make you a nice deal with some nice accessories too. Reflectors light stands whatever you need trust me I have it. LOL

tetrode

One more try: Still looking for one of these Chimera Quick Rings for Elinchrom. I'll bite the bullet and get one from B&H if this round of scrounging comes up empty.

Dave F.