The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 1.4/50 ASPH 6-bit LNIB, Leica 2.8/24 ASPH 6-bit Exc

vieri

Quite difficult to believe, I am selling 2 of the best Leicas ever here:
- 1.4/50 Summilux-ASPH, like new in box, used very little: I have 3 50mm and will do with just 2, the Nocti & an old Canon LTM. Comes with original box, papers, case, whatever was in the original box; price is 1.900 euro;

- 2.8/24 6-bit ASPH, like new in box except for the missing red dot; used some on the M8, now I am back to film almost exclusively and I have no use for it. Comes with original box, papers, case, whatever was in the original box; price is 2.000 euro;

I know, these are two of the best Leicas ever and friends tell me I am going to regret this decision, but as far as I am concerned lenses are meant to be used to take pictures, not to be left in a drawer: so, as much as I hate to see them go, I would be happy if they could find a new home and a loving owner.

PayPal accepted, I'll take some of the cost but will add 2% to PayPal users; shipping not included except for Turkey & Italy. Thanks!

vieri

and there was me . . . I'd have had 'em both if they were chrome :ROTFL:
I know you would Jono! :ROTFL: I was thinking to strip off the black and see if you'd get interested in them, but then again I thought I better not... :ROTFL::ROTFL:

vieri

Oh I forgot to mention: I'd include free IR cut original Leica filters to the lenses :D