The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black M8, problem-free, 2.600 frames, LN in box - ADDED 2nd M8!!

vieri

The title says (almost) it all - having being blessed by two problem-free M8 (so far at least), and having been shooting a lot of film lately, I am selling my backup black M8: it has seen very little use, only 2.600 frames on it, comes with the box & all that was in it much of which unopened (I never used the strap or the battery charger), it has a screen protector from day 1 (screen is new under it) and I'll add a second screen saver new in box, plus a 2GB card if the buyer is new to SD cards. Asked price is 2.800 euros plus shipping, PayPal accepted: I offer to take some of the cost but there will still be a 2% extra charge for PayPal buyers - sorry!

I am also selling my main M8, also in great conditions EXC , something more than 3000 actuations, everything else is like the other M8 (including GripTac, screen protector, etc). Price: 2.700 euro.

vieri

The title says (almost) it all - having being blessed by two problem-free M8 (so far at least), and having been shooting a lot of film lately, I am selling my backup black M8: it has seen very little use, only 2.600 frames on it, comes with the box & all that was in it much of which unopened (I never used the strap or the battery charger), it has a screen protector from day 1 (screen is new under it) and I'll add a second screen saver new in box, plus a 2GB card if the buyer is new to SD cards. Asked price is 2.800 euros plus shipping, PayPal accepted: I offer to take some of the cost but there will still be a 2% extra charge for PayPal buyers - sorry!

I am also selling my main M8, also in great conditions EXC , something more than 3000 actuations, everything else is like the other M8 (including GripTac, screen protector, etc). Price: 2.700 euro.
As people is asking, BOTH M8 are actually black :D