Site Sponsors

Thread: Canon 5D Mark II + Grip w/ 4 Batteries - 1800

Post Thanks / Like

Canon 5D Mark II + Grip w/ 4 Batteries - 1800

After thinking about this for many time I decided it's time to sell my beloved cameras as I'm not using it (I got a job and I have no time to shoot...).

The camera and grip were bought on 02/2010 on CameraNU and they still have warranty till 02/2012.

I have no pictures because I have not another camera to take them but I can assure that the equipment is really like new as I used it only for a few fashion shoots.

The camera has something like 4.000 actuations only.

I include all original acessories and boxes. The original battery more 3 non brand batteries (one of them is new inside de box yet) with chargers etc...

I want to sell this as kit so I'm asking 1800€ including shipping after payment by bank transfer.

This is a private sale so no refunds or returns.
    If you want a shipping option with full insurance I'll have to check the price and you have to pay the difference.

If not I'll send the package as registred air mail with tracking number and a lower insurance.

Any doubt please let me know.

Regards,
    Ivo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canon 5D Mark II + Grip w/ 4 Batteries - 1800

Hello Alan, thanks for your comment. I already sold all my cameras listed on my signature but I didn't delete it yet. The 5DMKII was not there since I only listed the film cameras as you can check...

I would post some pictures if I get another camera to do that. I see many adds without any picture and I don't see problems with that. I have no hurry to sell so I'll wait till someone is interested.

Don't take me bad but I don't see the interest in posting this kind of comments. What is the problem about this camera is not listed in my signature... For real...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by macthenhan View Post
    And I don't interetsed in buying your camera!!! If I don't see the picture posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by weinschela View Post
    I would strongly suggest pictures. Sorry, but I personally would not buy without them, with only your assurances, and with no refund or return. What about all those cameras in your signature? If they're all sold perhaps borrow another? And is there a reason the camera is not listed in your signature if you have had it a year or more?
    You guys are too much .... You have no of intention buying the camera so why not keep your comment to yourself . Lazzaros has had plenty of successful sales here selling high end equipment . I would buy from him without an image of the camera based on his reputation. In fact I have bought expensive items on this forum from respected members without the need of pics and have had no problems what so ever . That is one of the reasons this is a such a great place there is a certain level of respect and trust. I don't get this aggressive attitude at all ....
    Aloha ,
    Charles
    Good luck with your sale Ivo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

MODERATOR WARNING
    please folks,
    Lets keep it positive.
    Sure pictures are a reasonable request although I have sold most of my own stuff without them but keep it upbeat and stick to the topic of buying or selling the gear.
    My "Ban now ask questions later" finger is twitching...
    -bob

Post Thanks / Like

This was sold locally. Many thanks!