The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G lenses and Metabones NEX adapter

Millsart

Got a couple of excellent condition Contax G Carl Zeiss lenses for sale

The 45mm F2.0 and also the 90mm f2.8 both are in pristine condition and come with caps and pouches. Both these lenses are just exceptional optically with all the signature Zeiss color and contrast and sharpness, right across the frame

90mm f2.8 $265 shipped

45mm f2.0 $365 shipped

Additionally, I've got a Metabones Contax G to Sony NEX adapter, like new. These are hands down the best adapters you can get for the Contax lenses. Nice big focus ring to grab onto and by far the smoothest focus feel. $100 shipped (I'll do it for $90 if you buy a lens and have a NEX, thusly a need for it)

$700 shipped for all three lens

Last edited:

Millsart

updated prices and I'll also do everything for $700 shipped/paypal'd

Thats two world class Zeiss lenses, in mint shape, and also a fantastic metabones adapter for less than the price of a single Zeiss M mount lens!