The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M9 black 3 weeks old!

I

insideline

FS Leica M9 black body, purchased from a renowned Leica dealer. It has not been registered so will be able to have full warranty and the latest software. Has all original packaging, boxes, cables, manuals etc. $6500.00 or closest offer.

Last edited:
I

insideline

For anyone looking for a virtually NEW M9, 3 weeks old with latest software and not yet registered, here is your opportunity to save a good amount of money over new. If a forum member buys this camera I will include 2 new Heliopan MRC slim filters in 39mm for Leica summicron lenses.

A

andypiper

I have some interest - but please let me know why you are selling it. Is it refurbished?
Thanks.

I

insideline

I purchased this M9 brand new from a high end Leica dealer, it is not refurbished. I am selling it with reluctance as I have a very complicated spine surgery coming up which will mean I will not be taking pictures for at least 8 months. Simple crummy circumstance. I will include the original receipt so that the buyer can register the camera for warranty and for the latest software. Thanks.