The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya RZ67 - 2 Bodies, 2 Lenses, 2 Backs and more

FromJapan

I am selling my Mamiya RZ 67 kit:

2 Bodies complete with focusing screen and WLF, 90mm and 50mm lenses, 1 120 back, 1 220 back, 1 Polaroid back, a compendium style hood and a 45mm extension tube.

Body no. 1 has a slightly rough winding action, but is otherwise in proper working condition.

Body no. 2 has some of the covering torn at the bottom as shown in the photos, but is in proper working condition.

The lenses are in good working condition, and have only a few specks of dust inside. There is no haze, fungus or scratch. They come with front and rear lenscaps. The front cap for the 90mm has a broken clip, and will not stay on the lens.

Both backs are in good working condition. There are a couple of places where the light seals may need to be replaced at a later date.

The extension tube is for the RB, but can be used with the RZ.

The Polaroid back is in mint condition.

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/104131518494734389012/MamiyaRZ67Kit?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_i1teH2cHOKA

100,000 JPY, including worldwide EMS shipping. Payment through Paypal. I am open to splitting the kit. Please send me an email or PM.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

FromJapan

Body no. 2, 50 and 90mm lenses and the Polaroid back are SOLD!

Body no. 1, 1 120 back and 1 220 back, compendium hood and 45mm extension tube for 25,000 JPY, including worldwide EMS shipping.

Thanks,
Kumar