The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Leica IR filters E49 and E46

David K

Workshop Member
I need IR filters for the 75 cron and 50 lux (E49 and E46). If anyone has extras please let me know. They need to be in like new/mint condition.

Thanks,

David

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
David I just looked and found the same two filters. The 46 is pretty easy to find new or used around $90-110. ..Dale has the 46 new but no 49. The 49mm much more difficult. Kurland has them new at I believe $110-120. I bought them from ebay someone in Canada..they had both last time I looked. I bought 3 last week but they are not here yet. Roger

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I have an unopened 49 I received as one of the two that came with the M8 from Leica. I'm not at home now, but if you're interested (and can wait until early next week) send me a PM.

Tim

P.S. I had originally planned to use the 49 on a 75 cron but went with the 75 lux instead.