The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 70-180mm micro

R

rdcny

70-180mm micro f/4.5-5.6D ED - Mint Minus condition (mint glass). Serial Number: 209791. I am the second owner. Missing Tripod Collar (about $70 through Nikon), but includes the HN-23 Hood, front and rear caps plus Hoya UV 62mm filter and Tamron 77mm pinch cap (fits front of lens hood). $1500 net to me includes shipping to North America. Paypal add 2.9% (use PayPal gift option and save some money.) The AF-MF switch works fine on this one (see reports on web - a known issue with this lens and the old 60mm AFD micro and 200mm AFD lenses as well.)

Will sell to other parts of the world (contact me). Payment must be by Wire Transfer or Paypal gift and nothing ships until funds clear 100% into my account. Shipping to Europe/Asia will be $50 additional.

All sales final - because I know what leaves my house is working (and looks) 100% as described.

To see photos of this lens send me an email - though two are attached.

I am selling because I acquired a 125 Voigtlander in Canon (EF) mount.

You can see feedback for me on FM Forums (rdcny); Ebay (NYCfalcon); and photo.net (Robert DeCandido).

Send any questions, inquiries etc. this way:

Robert DeCandido PhD
rdcny**at**earthlink.net
NYC/USA