The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Contax 645 AF complete kit including Phase One P21 digital back

M

mark5280

I've decided to downsize my gear collection and am parting with my Contax 645 kit (at least until Phase One P65/P80s come down in price or I win the lottery ;)

Here is a breakdown of the kit. My interest is in selling everything together but will break up if a buyer for the P21 can also be found.

Contax 645 AF
+ body (like new condition)
+ film back (with MFB-1A 120/220 Film Insert)
+ prism finder (when I purchased it there was some flaking paint but it has never effected its performance)
+ owners manual
+ 2 Lenmar 600mAh rechargeable batteries and charger for Contax body

Phase One P21 digital back
+ Phase One Pelican case
+ Sensor Cleaning kit
+ 2 2500mAh batteries
+ Two station charger include car charger adapter, wall adapter with international plug connectors
+ Firewire tether cable
+ All documentation

Compact Flash Cards
+ 2 8GB SanDisk Extreme III Compact Flash cards
+ 1 1GB SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash card
+ 1 1GB SanDisk Extreme III Compact Flash card

Lens
+ Contax 80mm Planar F2 lens (excellent condition with a few wear marks around where the lens cap attaches)
+ Contax 35mm Distagon 3.5 lens (excellent condition but with some wear marks around where the lens cap is secured)

Filters for use with 80mm Planar
+ 2 Coken filter holders
+ 2 Coken filter covers
+ 72mm filter ring
+ Cokin P164 circular polarizer for the 80mm Planar (some minor scratches on the inside facing glass but still very useful)
+ the following Cokin square filters (all are starting to shown signs of wear...some more than others. These are carry overs from my 35mm digital shooting days and I continued to use them with this system)
+++ Cokin P.120 graduated gray
+++ Cokin P.121 graduated gray
+++ Cokin P.152 Neutral density
+++ Cokin P.153 Neutral density
+++ Cokin P.154 Neutral density

Filters for use with 35mm Distagon
+ 105mm B+W Kaeseman Circular Polarizing Glass Filter (Extra Wide)

Other included accessories
+ Remote shutter release (electronic)
+ Wimberly Plamp
+ Really Right Stuff Universal L-Bracket for use with quick release tripod head

Pelican 1510 case to carry everything

Pictures of everything can be found at http://www.markfergusonphoto.com/contax (please excuse the overly noisy photos...they were shot with my wife's point and shoot ;)

Since I read and don't post much I would also recommend visiting my e Bay profile to see that I have 100% rating with 122 transactions. http://tinyurl.com/6a22vzy

Asking $8750 for everything above.

Thanks for looking and checking out the kit!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
M

moez

Re: FS: Contax 645 AF complete kit including Phase One P21 digital back

Hi,

Woulod you be willing to sell the digital back seperately If so how much?

Moe

Z

z-geif

if moe takes the digital back i'm interested in the film body and film back's and lenses if the price is right.

thanks

jesse

M

mark5280

I apologize for not responding earlier. I never received any email notifications that I had received replies. I've reduced the price of the complete kit to $7350 and will break up the kit if there is a buyer for the digital back.

Again, I apologize for not responding earlier. I'll make sure I check this daily for responses.

Mark