The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 lenses 35, 55, 45-90, 140, 210

evgeny

My Contax 645 gear is for sell.
Everything works properly, cosmetically in excellent condition, all glass in MINT condition, no scratches, no dust inside lenses. Each lens comes with a corresponded 72mm or 95mm protection filter, which I put on it since the day one, made by either B+W, Nikon or Heliopan. All filters are in MINT condition.

- Contax 645 45-90mm: $2299

- Contax 645 210mm with Lens Hood, Pouch, Box: $900 (a big, heavy and slow lens, but sharpest I have found)

- Contax 645 55mm with Lens Hood, Pouch, Box: $1300

- Contax 645 140mm with Lens Hood, Pouch, Box: $900

- Contax 645 35mm with Lens Hood, Pouch: $1400

Will ship worldwide via fast EMS service with online tracking number and 5-8 working days for delivery. Shipping of one lens is $49, insurance is included. Combined shipping is available, as well.

I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on eBay. If your order is over $3000, please pay via wire transfer, because PayPal will charge too much fees.

PS: will sell my Contax 645 outfit with boxes after all lenses sell.

Thank you.