The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Nockton 35 1.4, Zeiss 50 1.5 and VF-1 or Leica???

jac0224

Looking for:
1. Voigtlander 35 1.4 (prefer the MC)
2. Zeiss 50 1.5 Sonnar - or a used Leica 50 Summilux-M or ASPH
3. VF-1 for my GF-1.

Located in Northern California. Please include condition, what's included and asking price. New here, but have done numerous transactions at Ni***Cafe under Jac0224 without a hitch.
Thanks!
Jack

M5-Guy

I have a ZM 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar T* in silver, with the OEM hood, and 2 filters, a BW 010 UV, and a BW .6 ND... I have boxes with the Zeiss paperwork. and the caps...
But, I am not ready to sell.. I am waiting for Panasonic to introduce the "semi-pro" model, then if I like it over the E-P3. Or just get the G3 or GH2 (if the body price drops to $600.00) I will need to sell this and my Leica 3L M5 with a 28-135 VF, so I can upgrade my m4/3 and buy another Film RF and lens (R3A + 40mm f/1.4 MC I'm thinking)....
I will sell it for $900.00 + $30.00 S/H/ Insured to $1000.00 if possible. It is under 3 years old and in Mint- condition. It is Optimized for f/2.8 as intended by Zeiss.

Last edited: