The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8, 90AA, 50/1.4 ASP

fotografz

Leica M8, black, in box etc. EX+ $3,695. This one is spot on, trust me ... I sent it off for all the updates, and to have the rangefinder zeroed in. It's never had any mechanical/electronic issues.

Leica M90AA EX+, IB, includes IR cut, and Lutz's "Steer" for speedy, accurate focusing (which can be removed.) $1,795.

Shipping/insurance extra. PayPal buyers add fee, add small fee for PayPal e-check, or bank transfer accepted. Personal check okay but you'll have to wait until it clears before shipping.

Marc Williams

[email protected]

Last edited:

fotografz

Peter, I admit to being lazy and using older shots of the M8 with different lenses mounted. I debated about selling the 50, but left it off the listing, because I sold my 75 awhile ago.

Are you interested in the Camera? Or just the 50?

fotografz

Peter, I admit to being lazy and using older shots of the M8 with different lenses mounted. I debated about selling the 50, but left it off the listing, because I sold my 75 awhile ago.

Are you interested in the Camera? Or just the 50?
What an idiot I am. I forgot to delete the 50 from the headline. That's what you get for working on this stuff to late into the night.

woodyspedden

What an idiot I am. I forgot to delete the 50 from the headline. That's what you get for working on this stuff to late into the night.
When it comes to making mistakes posting on this forum I am the champ. Still can't get over how badly I messed up the price on the H3DII-39.

Woody

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
When it comes to making mistakes posting on this forum I am the champ. Still can't get over how badly I messed up the price on the H3DII-39.

Woody
Woody, yours was a Freudian slip --- you didn't *really* want to sell it!

:toocool:,

woodyspedden

Woody, yours was a Freudian slip --- you didn't *really* want to sell it!

:toocool:,
man Jack, you got that right. I am having so much fun now helping my daughter with photographing her hand died yarn for her new business. Makes all the dollars to buy and time to learn worthwhile. She is so appreciative.

For all those who may have wives, significant others etc. who are interested in knitting, please look at my babies website which is Shivayanaturals.com. Some gorgeous stuff here and all natural. The dyes she uses comes primarily from South India, Pakistan, Indonesia etc and come from natural plants, barks and insects. You really have to see these to appreciate them.

Thanks in advance for looking

Woody

PeterA

Hahahah Marc - wasnt trying to point to ny error in your post at all - but I am possibly interested in the 50..-:) which is why I was disappointed not to see a pic - didnt think you may have goofed in the thread heading! ..:) Let me know...