The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Big Bag Blowout Sale

Don Libby

I'm following in Guys footsteps here and cleaning out the closet. I've got 3-gently used very clean Domke bags and 1-Tenba bag for sale. All 4-bags are very clean and in near to excellent if not excellent condition. No rips, no tears overall very clean with no noticeable wear. I've included the suggested prices from the respective websites as well as what you could pay if ordering from B&H. All bags include free shipping anywhere in the US and Canada. I'll sell these other places however the buyer will have to pick up the shipping cost. PayPal fee are included so what you see is what you end up spending - no hidden costs.

Not looking to get rich on these but I do need to satisfy Sandy.

Tenba Messenger: (Large Photo/Laptop Bag) Burnt Orange $114.95 ($99.95 B&H)
Exterior: 17.5Wx12.5Hx5.5-8.5D
Interior: 16.5Wx12Hx5-8D
Sale: $60 Free Shipping US & Canada
I used this to carry my 17" Dell - no longer need it as I'm now using a Pelican

Domke F2 (Original Bag) Sand $199.99 ($145.99 B&H)
Exterior 17Wx6.75Dx9H
Interior 11Wx6.5Dx8.5H
Sale: $85.00 Free Shipping US & Canada
Used this until I picked up the F2 Ruggedwear that Sandy now uses (I switch to a Belstaff)

Domke F6 (Little Bit Smaller) Sand $134.99 ($94.99 B&H)
Exterior 11.5Wx7Dx7.5H
Interior 11.25Wx5.5Dx7H
Sale: $60.00 Free Shipping US & Canada
Actually I forgot I had this....

Domke F-1X (Little Bit Bigger Bag) Sand $274.99 ($189.99 B&H)
Exterior 19.5Wx8Dx9H
Interior 15.5Wx6.5Dx8.5H
Sale: $100 Free Shipping US & Canada
Haven't used this bag since I sold all my Mamiya gear.

I'm willing to entertain offers...

Don

Don Libby

Thought I'd add the following information for those asking about shipping to places other than the US or Canada.

I've been on line at the USPS website checking on flat rate priority mail rate and it appears the standard rate for shipping any of these bags (due to size) is $45.50. The only cheaper rate is using a "large video flat rate box" which none of these could ever hope to fit inside.

I hope this information helps with your decision.

Don

NOTE: The website lies. The actual cost of shipping turns out to be $56.00.

Last edited:

robmac

I'll take the Tenba if it's still avail (shipping to canada B0N 1C0). Drop me an email or PM with your PP info Don.

kdphotography

Gear slut is a given. But camera bag whore I didn't know. (yeah, and I noticed your feeble attempts cover up your addiction by selling bags in separate threads/forums) Where have you been hiding all these great bags---you certainly haven't been using them!

:D

Don Libby

Gear slut is a given. But camera bag whore I didn't know. (yeah, and I noticed your feeble attempts cover up your addiction by selling bags in separate threads/forums) Where have you been hiding all these great bags---you certainly haven't been using them!

:D
And your point is?:ROTFL:

Don Libby

To recap...

The Tenba has been sold

The Domke F6 has been sold

The Domke F-1X has been sold

This leaves the Domke F2 which is a nice bag. I want to get ride of this so I'll lower the price to $75.00 including free shipping anywhere in the US and Canada. I'll ship overseas however the buyer must pick up the cost which isn't cheap. But then again you're getting a bag at 1/2 price.

Don

iver aldas

To recap...
This leaves the Domke F2 which is a nice bag. I want to get ride of this so I'll lower the price to $75.00 including free shipping anywhere in the US and Canada. I'll ship overseas however the buyer must pick up the cost which isn't cheap. But then again you're getting a bag at 1/2 price.

Don
I'll get the F2. Shipping information will be sent to you later this day as soon as I get back from my shoot. Thanks!