The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Elinchrom Quadra heads and packs

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have two Elinchrom Quadra kits I am selling, both are in like new condition with under 500 pops each. BOTH packs are Pro A, with Assymetrical power distribution, have Skyport receivers built in and work with the newest Skyport "speed" transmitters. In fact, they are both currently set for the speed transmitter, so you'll need to set them for the old style skyport transmitter if that's what you use. Both packs have been charged maybe 3 times total and hold their charge for months. I'll try and get photos up later today, but they are both mint perfect kits. All heads are the Pro A "Action" or speed heads which cost more than standard or "S" heads! Selling simply because I have not needed portable lighting for the past 10 months and could use the funds for other gear.

SOLD Kit #1) Includes one "A" or "Speed" head with reflector cover and cord, and one Pro Assym pack with charger and cords and factory Elinchrom synch cord. Asking $1200 shipped US. SOLD

SOLD --- Kit #2) Identical to above except includes TWO "A" or "Speed" heads and One Pro Assym pack, plus all accessories as above, reflectors, covers, cords, charger etc. Asking $1600 shipped US. SOLD

Here's a picture of kit #2 (sorry for the relatively poor quality, it's a hand-held P&S capture):

Paypal or check. I will ship anywhere outside the US that FedEx delivers for actual shipping costs, and I will cover the first $25 -- you can calculate that out for yourself for your location using my US shipping zip of 94024.

PM me if interested.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Note that BOTH of my kits are Pro A kits which include "A" or "Action" heads, that flash faster/shorter duration for stopping action, and these cost more than the "standard" or "S" heads!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
LOL, I hear that. Love these lights, but my funds are low too and why these are going! Off to fleaBay on Monday if no action here...

S

Shelby Lewis

oohhh... i wish there was a GetDPI layaway system (or you were selling them 2 weeks from now)... I'd be all over these!

Ben Rubinstein

Lets be honest, it would make more sense for us to club together and buy gear then only rent it to Jack and Guy until the next new cool thing comes out, we make profit, they don't have to bother with selling their cellars worth of gear every 6 months or so, etc... :ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
PM replied -- first kit is back up, original buyer could not send payment.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I've had some interest in the remaining single head kit, but no payments yet so it is still available. I'll leave this up here for one more day, then off to fleaBay...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
There's been a bit more interest, so I'll leave this here for a few more days before eBaying it.