The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GH2 Body For Sale in UK

Sapphie

I have a GH2 body for sale. It is only 5 weeks old, bought from Mathers of Lancashire on 14 April.

It is in excellent, as new condition, no marks, scratches etc that I can see.

I have taken about 930 shots with it but has not been taken out much!

Reason for selling? Well it is surplus really as I also have a Pentax K5 and have decided to concentrate on that system for a while. I am not especially interested in video either!

My asking price is £515 + postage. New body prices are about £650. Original receipt will be provided.

If anyone is interested perhaps you could send me a PM.

Thanks

Lee

S

Shelby Lewis

Willing to trade for a used canon 5d mark II (plus a bit of negotiation)?

lowep

What a great offer Shelby! If Sapphie doesn't snap up your 5dMKII why not just sell it to some eager beaver like me for a thousand bucks so you can buy the GH2 and still have enough left over for donuts and coffee.:watch:

DavidL

Yeah, Canons are that bad, but if he gives you the camera and $100 should be OK:ROTFL:
David at Devon Photographers need help dot com;)

S

Shelby Lewis

Ok guys... I didn't say i was going to swap even... swap + negotiation was what I wrote, lol.

The canon is great... I've made a lot of money with it... but I shoot medium format now and mostly use my 35mm for video, and the gh2 is designed for video, where as the 5dii has GREAT video quality, but lacks a bit in how it implements it.

You guys are funny.

Sapphie

Ok guys... I didn't say i was going to swap even... swap + negotiation was what I wrote, lol.

The canon is great... I've made a lot of money with it... but I shoot medium format now and mostly use my 35mm for video, and the gh2 is designed for video, where as the 5dii has GREAT video quality, but lacks a bit in how it implements it.

You guys are funny.
You mean by 'negotiation' that you wanted to trade your Canon for my (GH2 + Cash)? Now that *is* funny!

Hope the humour/humor doesn't get lost ...

Lee

S

Shelby Lewis

You mean by 'negotiation' that you wanted to trade your Canon for my (GH2 + Cash)? Now that *is* funny!

Hope the humour/humor doesn't get lost ...

Lee
My deepest apologies for not being clearer... negotiation was a broad term that could encompass cash, lenses, or whatever seeing that there was no mention of trades in the original post. I only was seeing if you were interested in some sort of trade arrangement involving my 5d mark II.

Never was it meant to belittle or bemuse. I'll bow out of this thread now.

My best.
Shelby

Sapphie

Shelby

No offence taken whatsoever, I do think the meaning and intent does get lost via internet sometimes. Thanks for the offer but I am now a 'Pentax' guy (no jokes please!!!!)

It must be a testament to the GH2 that you are wanting to ditch the 5d mark II - and that is to be taken in the most literal sense, no sarcasm implied.

Lee