The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Panasonic 7-14 and 14-140

dwrz

Zoom lenses are just not for me. These barely got used, so off they go.

7-14: Glass is perfect, body has some wear. Original caps and lens bag, no manual or box. Looking for $850 or best offer.

14-140: There is a scratched area on the front of the glass, does not affect image quality. Minimal body wear. Original caps and lens bag, no manual or box. Looking for $750 or best offer.

I can provide more photographs or sample shots if needed. If you are interested in buying both, I might be able to cut something off the price. Shipping is included for both USA/USPS only, anything else is at the cost of the buyer. Paypal only, or cash w/ local pick up if you're in NYC.

7-14:

14-140:

dwrz

7-14mm reduced to $700 or best offer.
14-140mm reduced to $500 or best offer.

Last edited:

dwrz

To help assuage any concerns, 14-140 has 3 days for inspection with option to return (buyer pays shipping). I tried to make a video of the defect right now but for some reason my software is rendering everything as pitch black. Long day today but I'll see if I can get some footage up tomorrow morning.

dwrz

Both lenses are spoken for. Thanks everyone who was interested-- I apologize if my communication was less than stellar-- it's been a tough week.