The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH2K kit with 14-42 lens

Elliot

Purchased new on April 20, 2011 from W.B. Hunt and received it on April 26, 2011. The camera and lens work exceptionally well and are in new condition. The LCD has been protected and the lens has had a UV filter (not included) on it. Everything that came with the camera, including the original box, is included. I have taken just 321 shots at this point.

I have gone back and forth about what camera would best for my uses, and decided that the Pentax K-5's greater dynamic range and weatherproofing will be better here in often brightly lit (with stark contrasts) and wet (in the summertime) Florida.

PayPal for a buyer in the continental U.S. is $959 total (that includes the insured FedEx ground shipping and PayPal costs), or, as some people provide listings, the camera kit is $906.75 -- plus 3% PayPal and FedEx shipping for a total of $959. I will include an invoice copy for warranty purposes if you wish. I have a long history with eBay as elliotv, going back 11 years with 97 transactions and 100% positive rating. Returns would be for DOA only.

If interested, I also have a second battery (Panasonic original) that has been charged and cycled through once for an additional $50 (I paid $68) for the buyer of the kit.

If you have any questions, please send a private message.

View attachment 44427

Last edited: