The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: HORSEMAN MULTIFORMAT 985 COMPLETE SYSTEM WITH CASE

Charles Wood

For all you medium format analog enthusiasts,here is an opportunity. I am selling my Horseman 985 system. It consists of a Horseman 985 body along with four Horseman lenses and a Graflex/Singer roll film back in a padded aluminum travel case:

65mm F7/45, 105mm F3.5/32, 150mm F5.6/45,with and a 180mm F5.6/45

All the lenses are in near mint condition with spotless glass, all in Seiko shutters that test very accurate. The bellows is still very supple and leak no light. The prior and original owner even created a hyperfocal chart for each of the lenses and it is attached inside the folding hood on the viewfinder. Cams are provided for each lens for calibrating the rangefinder.

I originally purchased this system some years ago but found it really too heavy for serious multiday backpacking expeditions so it has pretty much been stored the last few years.

There is some evidence of use on the camera body with a few areas where the enamel paint has flaked to the bare aluminum.

The 120 roll film holder is made by Graflex-Singer and is the much more desirable lever action film advance design, incorporating rollers to maintain film flatness. Here is a link to one image on my website shot with this system and the 105mm lens:

http://cdwood.zenfolio.com/p951090908/h262e08f2#h262e08f2

I am moving to digital medium format so this system is part of what the wife says has to go. I am asking $975.00 firm plus actual shipping charges anywhere in the US, Canada,Australia, NZ, or Europe. I will also include ten rolls each of cold stored 120 Fuji Velvia and Provia. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!