The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: GRD2 and V/C 28/35 Mini Finder

clay stewart

I'm selling my GRD2 and V/C mini finder. I paid about 700.00 for the Camera and 160.00 or so for the finder, I think. There is either 3K clicks or 3700 clicks on the shutter. I had 750 clicks on my GX100, when I sold it and can't remember if the memory card kept the old number, when I put it in the GRD. I don't know if there is a program to get the correct number or not. Anyway, I'll sell both for 525.00 shipped. It is in excellent condition, always kept in a plastic bag, to keep dust at bay. I'll take a check or money order and ship when received. I'll put some pictures up this evening. Thanks Clay

clay stewart

Re: FS GRD2 and V/C 28/35 Mini Finder

Here are some photos. The first B&W image of the GRD was taken with the GRD (it's the monitor on another camera, in case anyone wants to somehow check the shutter count- I don't know of any programs to do it on a Ricoh. Also, I have an extra battery for it. http://www.pbase.com/claystewart/portraits

David K

Workshop Member

Clay, I'll take it since nobody else seems to want this great little camera. I played with Terry's during the San Juan workshop and was very impressed with it. I'll pm you so we can arrange the details.

clay stewart

Clay, I'll take it since nobody else seems to want this great little camera. I played with Terry's during the San Juan workshop and was very impressed with it. I'll pm you so we can arrange the details.
Ok, David, I sent you some info.