The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Artisan & Artist strap

Millsart

Need another strap, the soft cloth one, preferably black in color. Not interested in the leather ones.

If anyone has one left over from a sold camera etc, let me know, I'd like to purchase

Cheers

jackperk

I have one, the beautiful braided silk straps that A&A makes. It is new, never used, in box and ready to go. Not black, as you said you preferred, but what I consider a most attractive red. The joy of this strap is that it has a pleasant "give" as you wear it, a slight elasticity given the way the fibers are woven together. I have it only because a couple of months ago I bid on two of these and was surprised to find that I won both auctions. So this BNIB item is available. Selling for $95 shipped CONUS. I'll eat PayPal fees. Let me know what you think.

seakayaker

Great strap, have one on my M9. I believe they are $129.00 new at one of the online vendors so $95.00 is a good price if Red is a color you can live with. BTW ~ they are listed for $146.00 at the A&A website.

Jeff, good luck with your search, or bite the bullet and pay the going price for the black silk strap.