The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: mamiya 55-110 zoom $400 US

djonesii

Workshop Member
For sale is a mamiya 55-110 zoom lens. Front and rear caps, no hood.

With my new crop factor back, 55 is just not wide enough, need to fund the 35mm!

The lens was bought BGN KEH, and remains that way. There are two small scratches on the front element. I have never seen them effect images, that said, as I shoot almost exclusively in the studio, flare is not much of an issue for me. If you look at the M in Mamiya on the 3rd photo on move in toward the center, you can get an idea of location and size.

I did enough tests to satisfy myself that the IQ on a ZD and a P03+ were good. Not prime good, but still very nice.

Price is inclusive of paypal and shipping US. I would suggest insurance, and this will raise price to $420. I'll gladly ship to Most countries, and have included the USPS link to help get a guess on what the shipping cost will be. Sadly, there are a few countries that I will only ship via fed-ex, and the price is double USPS, if you live in Italy or Thailand, sorry about that.
http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-international-prices.htm

I've sold a few C-mount lenses here, a few things on RFF, and after a horrible experience on e-bay, have stopped selling there with now 100% positive feed back. (djones63)

I think the forum folks here will understand this, but I feel obliged to write it, I find this lens works smoothly AF and MF are good, and f stops accurate ( remember set from body) . However, I'm neither a lens technician nor camera tester. It's used, expect something to not work exactly 100% to the manufactures spec. That said, I'll gladly give a 5 working day inspection period, and return 100% of paid price ( shipping included, less insurance ) when the lens reaches me in the same condition as shipped. That is you pay return shipping.

Best;

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member
Re: FS: mamiya 55-110 zoom $340 US

New price based on an E-bay listing, shipped and paypal fee paid.

Someone buy this so I can get on with finding a 35mm ....

Hate to use e-bay:deadhorse:

Dave

dogstarnyc

Dave is a great person to buy/sell with. I had a deal with him last year and everything was 100% spot on and perfect... He's a great guy.

Good luck Dave.

Steve

B

boastudios

I have this lens, paid 2.5x your asking. Have used it with a p30+ and impressed.