The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray

bradhusick

Guys, I really appreciate your positive comments and have enjoyed our interactions and transactions. This is the best forum out there when it comes right down to the quality of the people who make it interesting and fun.

In celebration, I am dropping another $100 off the M9 - now $6100 net.

Here's a recent photo I took with the M9...

Last edited:
T

thinkfloyd

Oh gawd... my M9 lust (preferably chrome, but steel grey is good:) ) had abated for about a year, til recently. And this is such a good deal! If this is available by the time my expected money comes in (hopefully in a week, but may be delayed for a month or two - but let's hope in a week), I will be all over this!

Bump for an awesome camera and an even more awesome deal.

edwin_sn

Ot: hey (franz) thinkfloyd, Edwin here...stop lusting for that M9, just jump in with eyes closed and get this nice steel grey one here...been considering selling my black one for this but the warranty of my black baby is until october 2012 so im still holding back.

Oh gawd... my M9 lust (preferably chrome, but steel grey is good:) ) had abated for about a year, til recently. And this is such a good deal! If this is available by the time my expected money comes in (hopefully in a week, but may be delayed for a month or two - but let's hope in a week), I will be all over this!

Bump for an awesome camera and an even more awesome deal.

T

thinkfloyd

@edwin: PM'd you. To avoid further OTs... :)

But seriously, if this is still available by the time my finances are in order, this baby's mine :)

bradhusick

I hope you get it, thinkfloyd. If you're anything like me, the M9 will satisfy nearly every rangefinder need with stunning results. The only thing I wish it had was a more "modern" LCD screen with lots of pixels, but I can live.

kebebe

Yeah Bradusick. We wish for the better screen and scratch free. The new M9-P has a better screen, different look, and chrome finish that may be more durable than the soft paint of the M9.

Best luck on your sale!

T

thinkfloyd

I really hope so too Brad... I sold my M8 and all lenses to fund my daughter's education and I thought I could just live with a DSLR but I noticed that I don't shoot as much anymore. Unlike with the M8 wherein I would bring it anywhere and shoot anything... so I'd love to rekindle the passion with an M9 :)

bradhusick

I think the education was the right investment! Now perhaps she can buy you a camera for all those years you invested in her ;)

Right.

Anyway, well done and good wishes.

Camera is still available to a loving home. It's getting lonely sitting on my shelf.

T

thinkfloyd

She can't buy me one yet... she's barely 5 years old :) Never too early to secure her education though.

Thanks!

Here's hoping it won't stay lonely soon... whether I am able to or another gets it :) It's a shame for it to just sit on a shelf!