The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH2/100-300mm/7-14mm/batteries

Tex

Subscriber Member
Panasonic GH2 (DMC-GH2K) with 14-42mm: mint to mint minus (if there are any marks on it I CAN NOT find them – there MAY, repeat may, be two microscopic marks on the top left of the screen); original pristine box and packing; EVERYTHING included exactly as shipped from the factory - (B&H #PADMCGH2K1 – Panasonic #DMC-GH2KK) -$795 net to me

Panasonic 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS: flawless (body & glass) condition; original pristine box and packing; EVERYTHING included exactly as shipped from the factory - (B&H # PA100300 – Panasonic # H-FS100300) - $495 net to me

Panasonic 7-14mm F4 - flawless (body & glass) condition; original pristine box and packing; EVERYTHING included exactly as shipped from the factory - (B&H # PA714GH1 – Panasonic # H-F007014) - $850 net to me

Panasonic GH2 Batteries (3) – new, never used – in original factory boxes – these are Panasonic OEM original batteries - (B&H # PADMWBLC12 - Panasonic # DMW-BLC12) - $60 each net to me

Thanks!
Robert Fisher
EBay ID: gx680iii