The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3Dii-31

Dolce Moda

Hasselblad H3Dii-31

body serial 70su2738
body activations 6656
lens activations 7543
back serial 57085120

According to the serial the camera is made in 2007. The camera has been serviced in the past 3 months by Hasselblad
and has been calibrated to factory specs. I am not sure how to find out the back activations but it is electronic with no moving parts.
I think the lens actuations would be more important because that is where the shutter is.

The camera has a couple of rub marks. The lens has wear where the lens hood attaches and on the plastic of the distance scale.
The lens glass is pristine and sharp... no hood however. I am the second owner.

I have the original box and packing materials and the Phocus 2.6 software on disk, 2 rechargeable grip batteries, 1 battery grip and charger.
The camera can be seen at:

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/alexmacphoto/h3dii-31/

Price $8000 ...net to me. Paypal add 3%

Reason for sale: need the money.

MP7

Great price and great camera system. Good luck to your sale. If no sale I may consider it.

Dolce Moda

I just did a shoot with it in NYC. I am digging the colors that I get from the sensor...
but sadly... I have bills to pay.

robmac

Tempting (and from a fellow Canuck) .. As an aside, I took a look at your website - wanted to say VERY nice work.