The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Billingham Series 3 Bag For Sale or Trade toward 90mm LF Lens

jmooney

Hi All,

I have for sale a great condition Billingham Series 3 Camera Bag. I purchased it used a few months ago but find I prefer backpacks so I'd like to move it along to a good home. Includes all inserts and has no rips, tears, or stains save for one small white spot on the front, you can see it in the pics but it doesn't really call attention to itself. All zippers, straps and buckles work perfectly as well.

Full Specs here: http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?o...disc&sku=BIS3K

Asking $125 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote. Would love to work a trade of some sort (plus cash depending on what you have) for a 90mm lens. I want the lens for Architecture on 4x5 so I'm not interested in press lenses, I need room to move.

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.

jmooney

Hi John,

The bag is about the size of an iPad. It's basically sized for a Leica M and 2 spare lenses so you wouldn't be able to get an iPad inside.

Jim